Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Today is the first day of the rest of my blogs.

When my book, Divine Wisdom at Work, came out this spring, many people asked me to start a blog. At first I thought my book and monthly e-newsletter and talks were enough to share my Divine Aha's! and insights on universal principles. Frankly, I was trying hard to not add another item to my burgeoning to-do list. Was I wrong! The more I learned about blogs, the more I came to appreciate this as the perfect vehicle to share ideas and experiences, and learn from each other.

So, here I am. I chose the parchment template as a reminder that these principles are revered, ancient truths that far surpass the power of anything found in our modern, high-tech world. The Divine Wisdom at Work blog is a place to come to for information and inspiration. I intend to contribute to this blog each time I am inspired to do so (that feels better than committing to so many days a week :-) ) and I hope you will join me in sharing your Divine Wisdom with others. Together, we are building a strong, passionate community of enlightened people who joyfully work with wisdom. And so it is!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Wow a blog... great idea...
I look forward to reading more of your divine wisdom. I'd like to read new insightful, meaningful, interesting and fun stories that can inspire me in my business. No pressure... :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first blog. I think you will find even more inspiration for the dialog that is to come. And perhaps, it leads you to another outstanding book!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Tricia - You are blazing trails and touching lives :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, Tricia! This is very cool. Hope to read more of your divinely inspiring blog entries =)